I guess you have figured out by now that my name is Thomas Kjemperud. But let me give you a few more bullet-points on who I am and where I come from:
- I am male
- Born in Trondheim in 1989, but grew up in Arendal from 1991
- I've also lived in Stavanger, Bergen, Lisbon, San Francisco and currently Copenhagen.
- I have a background in media and communication, business administration and economics, and management of innovations and business development
Please select one of the categories from the menu on the left side to read more about that specific subject, or take a look at some more random facts about me below.
- I love to run uphill
- I started a beer club in Bergen in 2009
- From 2008 to 2009 I worked as a journalist, web editor, photographer and graphical designer in the PR department of National Joint Headquarters of the Norwegian Armed Forces
- I love traveling
- My favourite place to run is Stoltzekleiven in Bergen
- I love marketing
- I lend money to hard working entrepreneurs through Kiva.org
- When I was 17 I started my first company, through the Young Entrepreneurship program
- I enjoy personal development, and I follow the GTD methodology to achieve "stress-free productivity"
- Instead of a Ferrari, I would rather have my own state of the art home theatre
- Being my own boss is something I would like
- I have an English-lingual blog where I write about my interests
- If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them, via e-mail or phone, facebook, twitter or linkedin